Aimon PS/XB Setup Software:
The Setup Software is Microsoft Windows compatible. It is used for firmware upgrade, button remap, configuration and setting
To use the Setup Software you will first have to install the driver. To dowload the Aimon driver, Go To the Driver page.
Download Setup Softwre:
Press the link below to download the latest Setup software and save it to your local hard drive.
>> Click here to Download the Aimon PS Setup Software. (October 9,2011)
>> Click here to Download the Aimon XB Setup Software. (October 9,2011)
Previous Setup software download:
>> Click here to Download the Aimon PS Setup Softewar. (May 31,2011)
>> Click here to Download the Aimon XB Setup Software. (May 31,2011)
Note: To use the Setup RF scan function, you would need to upgrade your firmware to Ver 2.0 and above.
Using the Setup software:
1. Exccute the Setup Software. Except the Windows XP,
you will need to right click on the software file and select "Run as admin user" option to open the software.
2. Press and hold the RF receiver dongle button while plugging into the PC USN port to enter Setup Mode, release the button
within 2 seconds.
3. Click on function tab to enter each window to setup you Aimon, upgrade firmware or layout the buttons.
4. Save the settings before you exist from software.
If you have any error message, unable to setup or save the settings to your Aimon in the software, please consult our support.
The firmware and software may have bugs, We appreciate any error report, feedback and/or suggestions. Please feel free to post
All the firmware are on tuact.com website online, Updating the firmware will need you to connect your PC to internet.
Firmware revision history:
1. The new Aimon PS KillZone 3 firmware is tweaked for the best smooth and fast control, you don't have to change any settings
after you update. If you really like to change the deadzone or mouse speed, make sure alway close to the F0 and 1 x mouse
speed, otherwise, you may not get both the slow and fast game sensitivity control well.
2. The Aimon PS V2.0 standard firmware is fixed some bugs that may causing RF drop and turn off the unit.
3. Aimon PS Call of Duty Black Ops firmware V2.0 is customized for bettr control on game play.
4. Aimon PS Uncharted firmware V2.0 is customized for the game play, it would be faster than the standard version to play this
5. Aimon PS Bad Company firmware V2.0 is created for faster and smoother VS. standard version.
6. Aimon PS Kill Zone firmware V2.0 is created for faster VS. standard version.
7. Aimon PS MAG firmware V2.0 is created for faster response VS. standard version.
8. Aimon XB Standard firmware V2.0 fixed the bug causing RF interruption and power off itself. It also tweaked for better
9. From Aimon XB firmware V2.03 and above, it added the "Swap" function which can swap the left stick and mouse movement,
to active "Swap",Press and hold the "F" button and press the L3; To Turn it off, Hold the "F" button and press the L3 again.
1. The default settings is calibrated for both smoothness and speed with the firmware upgrade, use the default settings with the
50% of the game sensitivity will be good for most of the players. If you want it to be faster than that, either adjust the Mouse
speed by wheel right click with F pressed or set your game higher sensitivity, you can find out whcih is the best for your
2. The Aimon XB and Aimon PS firmware support the mouse speed adjustment, press and hold the F button while click the wheel to
the right/left would increase/decrease the speed by 0.5 times, it can be up to 2 times than default. These special firmware
are tweaked for "Optimal" game play and better than the standard version. But this may not be the best for all gamers, some
gamers may prefer to use the standard or even other game's firmwares that matches his or her playing style. We would suggest
trying the santdard and game specific firmware see which suits your playing style .