Aimon PS/XB Elite Setup Software Manual in PDF format.
Aimon PS/XB Elite Setup Software Manual
The Aimon PS/XB Elite Setup software is available on our web site www.tuact.com for free.
The Aimon XB Elite Setup software is ONLY applicable to the XB Elite V2 and V3, please check and find out under the mouse, wand
and dongle bottom, there is a "V2" or "V3" sticker.
The Setup Software has five Tabs: “PC setup”, “PS3 or Xbox360 setup” , “PS3 or Xbox360 Layout” ,”Firmware” and “RF Scan”.
Click on a Tab to enter each functional window to setup your Aimon Elite.
This Setup window is for layout Aimon button for your PC gaming in PC mode.
1. Button Mapping: Aimon can map one or two PC keyboard combination keys to a button. Click on each button definition box
to type in the key your desired.
2. Test mouse pad. Turn on your mouse to test the mouse pad surface, the result is displayed in gage and it should be above
the “Poor” mark for normal mouse tracking.
3. You new mapping is saved into your hardware by press the “SAVE” button. “LOAD” button is for loading the button mapping
from your hardware.
4. Your button layout also can be saved as a file on your PC, or up loaded from a file to hardware.
Default: Restore the factory default layout.
Clear: Clear all the key mapping editing boxes.
Load From: Read the saved layout file on PC.
Save As: Save the current key layout to a file.
LOAD: Load the layout settings from your hardware.
SAVE: Save the layout settings to your hardware.
EXIT: Exit the Setup software.
In the Setup window, there are serious of settings can be adjusted. It is designed for most precision tuning to each game.
The factory preset settings is avalible for basic reference to tweak. It also has “Save as” and “Load from” button for save
your settings to or from PC file for your re-use or exchange with other players.
There are two areas in the window – Current settings and Setup Panel. The “current Settings” area is showing the settings
currently in your hardware; the “Setup Panel” is an editing panel for you to config and adjusts the settings.
There are 3 ways to load the reference settings into the “Setup panel” – Factory profile”, saved setting file or your hardware.
We recommend you always load our factory profile as your reference settings and fine tune it to get the best setup.
Here is an example to show you how to get one game setting into the hardware:
a. Run the Setup software and click on the “PS3/XB360 Setup” tab. All the settings stored in your hardware then will be
displayed in the “Current hardware settings panel” at upper area.
b. Click on the “Factory Profiles” pull-down list box to show the game list and select one you like.
c. Press the small “Load” button beside the pull-down box to download that game setting profile from our website to the
d.Adjust any setting you like or keep them without changes, then press the “Save” button at the bottom to save all this
setting into your hardware.
The SETUP Panel has more settings than the previous Aimon PS/XB software. The mouse horizontal and vertical
speed now can be adjusted separately. In some game, the X, Y speeds are relatively slow, so tune the X, Y speed
independently will get you fastest move without losing accuracy.
When you aim on target, the down sight speed may affect your precision or shooting time, Elite allows you to tune
the Aim Down Sight speed to get the best balance.
The Deadzone is an important parameter to players, it affect the overall moving speed and the micro move
smoothness.Different combinations of the Deadzone and mouse speed can get the Aimon Elite feels like a different
As example, a lower Deadzone with a higher mouse speed compare to a lower mouse speed and higher Deadzone,
the first combination would get micro move slower but smoother; the second combination would get the micro move
faster but less details. By taking the advantage of two direction Deadzone, you can get the best micro move/speed on
both directions, this would be the edge for you to win.
As no settings can be made the best for every player, the setup will depend on your playing style, player will find a best
setting to one game for himself which may different than others.
Functions and operations:
1. Settings in the hardware will be red and displayed in the upper “Current Settings” Panel.
2. The mouse pad quality: test the mouse pad surface, refer to the “PC Setup” section above.
3. Button Response: Set the button pressing force to register a button pressing:
There are 3 options you can select:
“High”: key press pressure sensitivity is high, very sensitive reaction.
“Normal”: key press pressure sensitivity is normal.
“Digital” key press is digital On/Off type - quick button reaction but without pressure.
4. Rapid Fire Rate: auto rapid firing rate, you can have this auto fire from 2 shoots per second up to 10 shoots per second.
5. Mouse speed: The horizontal and vertical speed can be adjusted independently. Slid the bar to get the speed desired.
6. Aim Down Sight Speed: Adjust the aiming move speed when you aim your target down site or scope is on.
7. Deadzone: Adjust the deadzone for getting smoothest micro move. It also affects the overall mouse speed, so you may
need to adjust it with mouse speed together to get the best micro and fast moving result. In some of the game, the X,Y
deadzone are slightly different, adjust them separately can get the best result on both directions.
8. ADS Deadzone(XB Elite only): ADS is the short of Aim Down Sight. In some fo the Xbox360 games, the aim down sight
deadzpne is differnt than the dead zone, this is causing the deadzone turning is not enohg for ADS. Fine tweaking this value
can make both the ADS and normal micro move smoothest.
9. Load: Load setting from hardware.
10. Save: Save setting in setup panel to hardware.
11. Save As: Save settings as a file for re-use or exchange with other gamers.
12. Load From: Load a saved setting file to setup panel.
13. Exit: Exit software.
This window is for layout the Aimon Button for console play. Layout you Aimon Elite by Drag and Drop an icon into
definition boxes. The mouse wheel can also be mapped to keys when it is in Button Map Mode. You can either setup
the wheel to work on Fast Motion Mode which can spin or pitch quickly at full speed, or map keys to it for your
convenient when it is in Button Map Mode.
Default: Restores the factory default key layout.
Clear: Clears all the key map boxes for starting a new layout.
Load From: Read the saved layout file.
Save As: Save the current layout to a file.
LOAD: Load the settings from your hardware
SAVE: Save the current layout settings to your hardware.
EXIT: Exit the Setup software.
Wheel: Press this button to enter the Mouse Wheel Layout window.
1. Fast motion mode: Enable the wheel quick motion. The factory default is Quick spin on and Quick Pitch off.
2. Button Map: Enable the Button Map mode; define the wheel buttons with action keys. Drag and drop the
key icon to the wheel button box.
You need update you Aimon Elite firmware ONLY when there is a patch for bug fixing or adding
functions. Unlike the older Aimon PS/XB, the firmware is not related with game anymore, thus,
you DO NOT need to update firmware for your games.
The firmware is stored on our website server for keeping them latest. You will need to connect
your PC to internet. The software will check and download the latest firmware.
Upgrade the firmware.
Current firmware in your hardware and selected firmware version are displayed in two boxes.
Press the “Upgrade” button to download the selected firmware to your hardware.
RF scan is for your checking the RF signal from other 2.4GHz devices, such as wireless router, cell phone Bluetooth,
PS3/360 Bluetooth, wireless headphone etc. The scanning result is for you to getting known about your RF interfering
sources. Aimon Elite has its own interference protecting technology, there is no need to adjust anything.
Cable test(XB Elite user only):
In RF Scan window, there is a "Cable Test" button for testing your small USB cable. Connect your dongle to your wired
controller or any kind of USB device (like a USB stick, mouse etc.). Press the "Cable Test" button, a popup window will
tell if your cable is ok or broken.
IF you have any question about using the software, or you find any error/bug in the software, please contact our
Please let us know when you have suggestions, We appreciate your contributions.